Re alive on Black Friday ! #15

My blog is dead? HAHA. What to do? BLAME school for QE :) anyway, left 2 more papers. So I'm back to blog. Kindaa miss my dead blog already. My blog is dead, doesn't mean I gave up on it. Just don't have the determination to blog.HEHE

Gonna Share something I am recently up to! CRAZY of! hahahaha. A very reality DREAM GAME that everyone wish for it. As Miss Yang said that I need to take this opportunity and thanks to facebook for giving me an experience of becoming a MILLIONAIRE. sounds STUPID right?HAHA.But, its just a nice game to release stress and feel the excitement of being an MILLIONAIRE.

Millionaire 1

 $$$$$ MY MILLIONAIRE CITY $$$$$

Millionaire 2
This is the time I collect my rents! MONEY MONEY $$$$$$$


 By the way, today is Friday the 13th, which is the Black Friday! This is the day everyone should be aware of due to superstitions. According to the newspaper, Just because today is black Friday (bad luck) Wang  Lee Hom decided to debut his new album on this day to change it to his LUCKY DAY. What an good idea! HAHA. I can't wait to get the album!!



Overview of his new album
《十八般武艺》


11 new songs! Check it out! It's 2010 LEE HOM in the house!

Besides that, Lee Hom directed a movie too for the first time. The movie is 
"LOVE DISGUISE" ( 戀愛通告) 

Enjoy the trailer of the movie. Do enjoy!



♥  Lastly, I have watched 2 HOT romance movie which is awesome ♥ 

I actually cried watching this movie. It's really awesome with good story line. TOUCHED DIE :(


So Romanceeeeee~ ♥



0 Responses
abcs