NERVOUS # 9

First week of holiday is  OVER. A week is over and I did nothing productive.


All these days, I'm trying to escape and try not to think, keep myself as busy as possible. WHY IS IT SO? 


IM ACTUALLY VERY VERY VERY WORRY PEOPLE!! I'm going to have my driving test on this coming Saturday. It's not fun at all. I PRAY HARD! Day by day, its getting nearer and nearer. I have no confidence that I add on more lesson. I can't stop thinking of my weakness and trying out many ways to remind myself not to repeat the mistakes during the test.Getting advice from friends who have experienced before could help me to know more about the test and be aware. 


It's very hard not to worry people. I will train WELL!!!!  

GOD BLESS ME!

♥ HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY EMMANUEL CHIEW ♥ 
Happy Birthday Didi ♥  
SO CUTEE!
A very ADORABLE & SMART kid that Im in love with ♥ 
He LOVE only BEN 10 *HAHA* 



Lastly, enjoy watching FIFA world cup people! 

0 Responses
abcs