Sharing post 2D-3D # 12

I don't wana live in a SAD LIFE already.I felt that its tiring and unhealthy thinking all over again and again where the fact nothing can be changed! 


So yeah, a HAPPY sharing post means something to share. I guess a number of people might knew this news already. cause its probably from the Borneo Bulletin last week.

The digital camera with 3D-ready is part of the $15million project funded by BSP and overseen by the Belait District Officer, for the construction of a Seria community hub and bowling centre. 


GUESS WHAT?

Seria gonna expand and flourish soon! WEEE!
3D 3D 3D 3D 3D is what all of us is waiting for. We no need to get envy of other countries!
It is such a great entertainment for Seria-ians & Kb-ians.
No more Bandar-ians racist-ing Seria-ians & Kb-ians because we have 3D but they don't.HAHAHA. So, come down and join the crowd!

THIS IS WHAT I (WE) have waiting for people!

I can guarantee everyone will be like "Let's go, Seria 3D !" 


(3D)YOU KNOW I WANTCHA! :)

-END- 
0 Responses
abcs