Apology # 6

I KNOW MY BLOG IS DEAD. Sincere apologies readers :)

Due to rainy days, somehow my connection has been struck by the lightning which caused my e-speed not working at all. I can say it's no good. FELT UNCONNECTED to the world.HAHA. I sent my complain to telbru and they got it fixed as soon as possible. It's much faster than i expected to be. As Brunei government service is sooooo fast. But in a way, because of no connection I started to study Accounting. Besides, Thomas Cup had accompanied me and probably make my day by watching it. CHINA was once again the Champion. and YES LIN DAN WON. WEEE~ 

Baby Lin Dan. Cutee?
This picture was stalk by Poh Li. 
PEDOPHILE YOU HAHA   



What can I say? It's been a busy week because of AS AS Exam. It left few more days ans im really worry that I couldn't manage to finish it. Just tried my best to study as much as possible.  Just a short post. Stay tuned. Got to fight for war.  Good Luck People
 
0 Responses
abcs