YES, Back # 7

YES! Accounting theory paper & business essay paper is OVER! IT'S OVER. I can say my business paper is MUCH  MUCH better than accounting. Accounting totally screw it up I think. Anyway, I did tried my best, so god will do the rest for me.HEHE . I still have 2 more papers on AS which is Accounting MCQ and business data response.I have a week more for that, so let just take a break and breath first! I would like to thanks MISS TAN...... SIEW FUN for teaching me business when I don't understand for the topic. It absorbed to my brain very fast.hehe. THANK YOU SAPO :)

Recently, I got sign up to PLURK.Actually plurk is similar to twitter.It's just that plurk can change layouts and theme of your profile. I have addicted to PLURKING that I abandoned facebook.
Facebook is becoming more and more boring? or maybe it's just for me.

Feels great that I went gym and burn 140 calories.I know it's not much, that's the most. The feel of sweat it's good and FEEL HEALTHY.HEHE. Eating at the same time must exercise people, it's importanttt!!! Get yourself out from book and do some exercise could release STRESS and feel happy and FUN although its tiring I know.

Other than that, my driving lesson 4 hours was over already. It's good that I have been improving on the gear and balancing of the clutch. I drove off to KB during my last 3 and 4th hour. That was really scary that so many cars are on the road. FEEL SO PRESSURE and sorry to drivers and cars that was at the back of mine. I'm driving slow, so yeah do understand me.hehe


GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI



Have been browsing through this website www.emall.com.bn. It's Brunei first website to sell ORIGINAL BRANDED wallet and handbags. I found it through advertising on newspaper. I found my dream wallet there. I hope I have a lott of "$$$$$$$ KA CHING" to buy them. hehe


                         Manthong Durian from Supa save.very sweet and delicious *YUM*


                      Other goodies I bought. FATTTTTT but I love. *HAHA*

Take careee readers :)


 
0 Responses
abcs