Lazy Bum #3

The lazy bum is back to bloggg!! :)

Lots of happening since last week. 

Went Miri last Friday. It's fun but yett very tiring at the end of the day. Done facial with my mum at Miri, which HURT my face so badly. SUFFERING from the blackheads and pimples. awww.I could say my eyes was full of tears . Besides, the day before I went Miri I slept late, so my eyes was like double pain when the therapist turn on the light on my face. I bet I will not sleep late next time if I need to go for facial. Once experience is more than enough. Got dinner at a chinese hotel restaurant, Kok Chee to celebrate my dad's birthday. The dishes was delicious but it's expensive. 




                     This prawn so YUMMY. But I couldn't eat much.


                                      Toufu seafood claypot.




                Some stuffs I bought during shopping. hehehe


                         BIG APPLE DONUTS *wink chyi* HAHA



 ENJOYED and SATISFIED during the day.




Saturday afternoon...MissJoannDora's Birthday at Excapade. It's a small celebration and have lots of fun.Meet PeiShi there too after she came back from Singapore :)


                                    Pic with ShiShiJie.Take care ♥
                           The girls group photo with pretty birthday girl ♥
 
Great Group Photo ♥ But sadly,without me cause I went off early.




Hope you do enjoy your Birthday with us, MissJoannDoraWoonWenYi ♥ hehe             




Next, on 4th MAY 2010 

MissTanSiewFun my S.H.E sister 18th BIRTHDAY ♥


                       SAPO with her cow cake ♥
                   The cake was bought by love from SecretRecipe. He lied to me and make it a surprise cake for me too. I got mad at first cause it's not my birthday but yet I take the opportunity to share and cut the cake. I got mad at first cause he told me that he forget to brought back the cake at all. It is so important for him to bring back the cake and i reminded him too. I did not believe him at the first place until I asked the waitress that "Did he bring a cake here just now?" The waitress answered "NO". But love was at the back of me asked her to say no which I did not realized at all. So CLEVER huh your waitress MissLeiTingWen. Even Chyi was looking at me scolding him but she was so happy laughing at me because she knew the CAKE was there. HATE YOU LEE CHYI. EVIL YOU.


This the cake.Although I got mad, I know he just wanted to surprise me of our Anniversary.Thank You dear ♥♥
 


To:MissTanSiewFun

Happy Birthday to you. You are now 18th. Don't stop to be childish since you mentioned in your blog. Because if you don't be childish then that is not you anymore. Love you.HEHE. 咪修!咪修!Take your license and drive me SAPO. HUGS :) ♥

 




  
0 Responses
abcs