Mama's Day ♥ # 4

 HAPPY MAMA DAY, I LOVE MAMA ♥
Wish all mother have a great one with their family & enjoy a joyful day.
Without mother, without you



Got BBQ just now to celebrate mother day. I saw my mama smile and I think she is happy.HAHA. Food was BOMB!


LICENSE LICENSE LISENCE??????????????

Yesterday I got message from Liyana License school. The assistant is asking me to inform her when I will be free to learn driving, because she can set the schedule for me. Basically, I told her that im free on Monday, Wednesday and Friday only. She replied me that my first lesson will be on next Friday morning at 9.15 am.  NO NO! OMG! Im looking forward to it! I can't imagine at alll. All I can hope is that I will have a good teacher and not those blabbing and scolding ones.!@#$#%%^&*(*). Because it will only demotivate me badly. 

 Anyway, I find this video in youtube interesting and these young boy band is cute.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALiGfS3dGIE

About this video : Britain's Got TALENT 2010. Season 4 Episode 3.These young boys, aged 13-15, got together as they're all best of friends and they had a helping push from their mums! With Simon the man to impress, have they got what it takes? Check it out :)

 


Just a short post to keep my blog alive
0 Responses
abcs