Need a Break # 5

Yesterday was such an DISASTROUS day to me. PMS totally DOES NOT make my day. The stomach cramps and pain I had the day before was UNPREDICTABLE.  Sometimes, I just wish I could simply take out the pain from my stomach. Urgh!Good thing is that, at the end of the day, I still manage to finish my lesson in school. Thank GOD


STRESSSSSSSSS


WAR is coming...


Its clear that school preliminary is just over as I mentioned.But the war is coming and stressing me out badly. Even when Im having my nap just now, my mind is thinking of AS AS AS AS AS then i wake up. sighhh. I do really need to start hardworking. As I aim high for my Business 1 & 2. I tell myself to work hard and I aim for "A A". I just hope I can do it. Laugh me for that if you want. Anyway, its never too late to start revise and study yet many of them will be having AS maths tomorrow. There is still time for me, 12 days. STUDY! BUSINESS AND ACCOUNTING DO LOVE ME, because IM READY TO BE IN LOVE WITH YOU :) WEEEEEEEEE~

Lastly, tomorrow is my English "O" level exam for June one. Do our best, Michelle Yang, Boo, Poh Li and Ang. We can do it :)


I guess I relieved a little part of stress already by blogging out and listening a song that Joann send me.HEH! thanks ann




I MIss you love
0 Responses
abcs